I Like My Women…

Women like sheets

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (2 votes cast)
I Like My Women..., 10.0 out of 10 based on 2 ratings

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “I Like My Women…”

1. Archie says:

When you first posted this image to accompany the release of podcast 28, I was immediately drawn to the expression on the woman’s face.

I saw a look of loving concern, for her partner’s pleasure, and it made me smile to think of the women who care in that way.

I’m also a fan of witty remarks, and the one attached to this image qualifies. Thanks again Ruby.

• Ruby says:

Thanks, Archie.
      I thought about that witty remark long and hard – and it gave me an opportunity to use the photo again, which was a distinct pleasure.

2. SweetNFet says:

I noticed the loving look in her as well. Its a great picture. Its loving, while doing something so intimate and sexy

• Ruby says:

There is a way in which the witty comment does not match the intensity of the scene…and for that I do apologize. I couldn’t resist!

• SweetNFet says:

Love your witty comment as well Ruby ;) There’s good timing in it, being cheeky to turn each other on, then resume back into the lovemaking and more at climax…

3. Theo Black says:

I love that picture. What I want my sweetheart to do to me.

4. Peter says:

Ruby this picture says it all. My heart beats fast when I see it. It is sooo beautiful. I am a convert but have yet to have the pegging experience. I cannot think of anything more wonderful than surrendering myself to a woman totally like this and be purely the object of her passion. When that day comes I will give myself totally in physically mentally and spiritually.

• Ruby says:

Mmmm…the heart beating faster, yes. I love that feeling of thrill and excitement and anticipation. I wish you the best in your search and be sure to let us know how that first time is…if you want to share!