Pegging is a singular pleasure enjoyed by most of you who have found Pegging Paradise. I realize there are many wannabe Pegger and Peggee readers as well. So let's talk practicalities here. A common question amongst Peggers and Peggees alike is:
How can we make our pegging experience relatively clean?
First, there is no way around the fact that the orifice you are deriving so much pleasure from is the very one your body uses to get rid of waste. Buck up and deal, because that comes with the territory. In fact I like to think that most Pegging enthusiasts are a little hardier than other people as far as the squick factor is concerned. A little bit of crap (so to speak) is not going to ruin their day...
Yet there are indeed some steps to take that can help to ensure any distracting factors are minimized if not eliminated...
- Eat high fiber food the day before like salads and raw vegetables. This will help to basically clean you out .
- (Forget the enema - See below)
Give yourself an enema several hours before, NOT just before. That is because small amounts of water can get trapped in the folds of the colon. As you move around after the enema it will drain out naturally...but you don't want that water coming out while you are playing. Keep in mind that disposable enema units are "Phospo-Soda" enemas and actually contain Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, which is totally different from a sea salt solution in pure water. Many people find Phospo-Soda enemas to be irritating and cramping, whereas a warm gentle sea salt or non-iodized table salt enema can be soothing and relaxing to the colon. Directions for preparing your own enema can be found easily on the internet.
- Eat lightly the day of, if you are going to play in the evening. You want your energy to be used for play, not digestion. And depending on how fast your digestion is - you don't want that heavy breakfast to interfere with your fun.
- Part of what creates odor in your shit is due to what you eat. If you eat completely naturally, i.e. no artificial flavorings or colorings, no meat, no dairy and no alcohol, the unpleasant smell will be dramatically decreased. But pay attention here, because if you have been eating all those things on a regular basis and suddenly stop eating all of them, you will be dumping toxins out of your body for a few days...and you might not feel very well. So take this suggestion with moderation please.
- Accept it! Accept that a bit of a mess on the dildo or plug is sometimes a part of anal play - it just comes with the territory. Relax and don't freak out, just deal with it. Have a towel ready to wrap toys in after removal. Also...using a warm wet towel to clean the Peggee up afterward can feel quite intimate and lovely (as well as minimizing any mess). You Peggers - you had the pleasure of playing with that ass so make sure you take care of it when you are done!
New Information! (14 December 2011)
As I learn more about the ins and outs of pegging I relay the new information to my readers. Here is my revised opinion on the best method to keep clean:
Instead of enemas....
Use a rectal syringe to squirt smaller amounts of plain water just into your rectum. This is perfectly sufficient to clean you out quite well for a thorough pegging. In my experience, just a rectal douching with a syringe will eliminate virtually all mess and smell. And you don't have to wait the 2 hours for the water to come out of the folds of your colon, either. Highly recommended!
If you really insist on giving yourself an enema, do it several hours before, NOT just before. That is because small amounts of water can get trapped in the folds of the colon and take a while to leave the body. Please do not use enemas too often. Too frequent enema use can disturb the natural bacterial flora that needs to be in your colon so it can function correctly. Above all - do not use soap in your enema (or in the syringe, for that matter). This must be some weird over-reaction to wanting to be squeaky clean or something. No soap ever belongs in your colon! Soap will wipe out the natural bacterial flora and you just don't want to do that. Plain water is fine or water with sea salt according to proven recipes on the internet.
Have fun, and Happy Pegging.